10 September, 2010

Losing Weight Without Exercise

So my medications make me lose weight. Side effects and all that jazz, partially because I alternate between not sleeping at all/sleeping a lot, and partially because they suppress my appetite and I have to force myself to eat. I am eating healthy, just not as much. I've lost a lot of weight.

I'm already starting to get flab in my arms. I am not cleared for exercise. My BP used to be about 120/70, now it's low. Last time it was checked about a week ago it was 90/60.

I get dizzy, I'm not supposed to do a lot of walking or go places by myself because of the seizures and passing out, and I can't walk even do half a flight of stairs without getting winded.

I still haven't gotten in to a PCM, I'm on a waiting list.

No comments:

Post a Comment